Leaders Online Curriculum
Royal Rangers utilizes a combination of both print and electronic curriculum components to achieve the optimum balance between flexibility and availability. Most of the curriculum is made available online through TRaCclub, the online resource delivery system, while some components are available in print format for ease of use.
TRaCclub includes everything you need to teach the merits and advancement materials for Royal Rangers, including:
- Weekly Meeting Guides - a complete outline for weekly Royal Rangers meetings from opening ceremonies to closing prayers.
- Skill Merit Activity Guides - material for teaching and learning content on a variety of fun topics, such as archery, backpacking, auto mechanics, model rocketry, or basketball.
- Bible Lessons - written specifically for today's boy and young man, they serve as the core of the Royal Rangers discipleship process and as the focal point of the weekly Royal Rangers meeting.
- Leadership Merits - provide instruction on leadership and teamwork skills with application projects to be completed by the group.
- A variety of other resources, such as award artwork, record keeping materials, supplies checklists, and additional devotions.
For additional information on TRaCclub, visit tracclub.org.
Printed curriculum items include the Royal Rangers Leader Manual and the boys' handbooks for Ranger Kids, Discovery Rangers, Adventure Rangers, and Expedition Rangers. These books serve as core reference material for all aspects of the Royal Rangers program and are integral components of the leadership and skills development process. See pg. 10 for a list of start-up resources recommended for a new outpost.