More Updates Today, Wednesday April 8th
|My home away from home|
We're continuing to update the new national web site and would like for you to be aware of some recent changes to the site. We greatly appreciate your comments and welcome your continued interaction with us as we work to make this site a powerful and effective resource in your effort to evangelize, equip, and empower the next generation.
In response to your feedback, here are a few bits of information you may be interested in. If you need additional information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Merit Requirements PDFs are now online: The merit requirements in PDFs have now been added to the site, except for the Silver Merits, which will be coming soon. You can find them in the “Resources” section on the CONNECT tab.
- AGPassport/Staff Documents: If you are an organizational leader (i.e. district, regional, or national staff) and would like access to the secure staff documents section, click here for information on setting up accesss to your account. Please note however that we’re in the process of revising our staff lists in response to the great number of these requests we’ve received for this info and it may take some time for your request to be processed, so please be patient with us. Thanks!
- National Council: Photos and audio files from National Council are avaible here. The audio files are also avialbe for download in MP3 format from the National Council section of the “Resources” section of the CONNECT TAB (just click here)
- NEW Global Missions Merits: Two new merits have been released - the blue Global Missions Merit and the green Global Missions Merit.
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medal recipient lists are now online. Visit the Adventure Rangers advancement page or the Resources page to access these lists.
Additional updates will be coming soon. Again, thanks for all the great feedback! Keep it coming! Let me know if you see something that needs to be fixed, added, or otherwise addressed. Please direct your responses to email@example.com and I'll try to get back with you as soon as I can.
National Communications Coordinator