Rangers NOW is in the Mail!
Good news to all chartered members! Rangers NOW, the official publication of Royal Rangers is in the mail! Packages containing the annual chartering benefits began mailing this week to all chartered Royal Rangers groups around the country. These packages contain a number of valuable benefits including…
- Rangers NOW, the official magazine of Royal Rangers, available in five editions, one for each age group and one for leaders.
- Outpost Promo Kit containing an assortment of artwork and publications useful for promoting the Royal Rangers program in your area. This year’s kit contains an ALL NEW set of banners designed for use as a promotional booth display at community events, special church outreaches, district functions, or anywhere else!
- BGMC Masters Toolbox and Speed-the-Light can wraps to assist you in promoting the involvement of your group in missions giving
- Patch & Pin Placement Guide – a simple, one page flyer that defines the appropriate location for all patches and pins on the uniform.
- TRaCclub promotional card, providing information as to the value and benefits of TRaCclub, the new Royal Rangers online curriculum delivery system.
- National Camporama posters and a promotional DVD to help you get the word out about National Camporama 2012, the great 50th anniversary Camporama.
These items are sure to be a great benefit to leaders and boys across the country and are provided as a benefit to all currently chartered Royal Rangers group. Packages will continue to mail throughout next week until all chartered groups have been served. Be watching for the arrival of YOUR annual chartering benefits package!