New Adventure Rangers Handbook
The second in a series of all-new Royal Rangers handbooks is now available. The new Adventure Rangers Handbook (item #020616) is available now through Gospel Publishing House. This new handbook includes all the latest program updates and enhancements to the Royal Rangers ministry, including a number of important updates which you may not be aware of, such as:
- New Member Requirements – formerly referred to as “recruit” requirements, these requirements define the entry point for new boys joining the program
- A presentation of the “seven experiences of Royal Rangers” – Connect, Do, Grow, Learn, Belong, Lead, and Serve
- Updates to the advancement trail, including a new style of Bible merits and an all-new Silver Buffalo award
- Patrol of Excellence criteria
- An update to the GMA Capstone Project
- Path to FCF membership
- Description of the “three trails of achievement” – advancement, leadership, and service.
- An overview of the path to Christlike manhood reflected on our Bible merits and other materials
- Plus a whole lot more!
Also included in this handbook is a new advancement logbook section to enable a boy to track his advancement progress right in his handbook, without the need for a separate logbook.
A new Discovery Rangers Handbook (item #020615) was released in March and a new Expedition Rangers Handbook (item #020617) will be available within the next few weeks. These items may be ordered through Gospel Publishing House at gospelpublishing.com or by calling 800-641-4310. Charter discounts apply, and bulk pricing is also available.