Item # 020540
Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship Handbook: Living the Wilderness Experience
Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship (FCF) is a special program of Royal Rangers that provides boys
men with additional opportunities to develop specialized outdoor skills based on the lore and
traditions of the early American frontiersman.
This handbook provides a complete overview of the FCF program, including its history, purpose,
leadership structure, membership, trappers brigade, and Pathfinder missions.
An FCF logbook is included in the appendix to assist in tracking membership status and awards.
5½ x 8½
Table of Contents
1. The Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship Experience
2. The Purpose and Ideals of Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship
3. Structure, Leadership, and Terminology
4. Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship Events
5. Membership and the Trail of the Grizzly
6. The Trappers Brigade
7. Missions Partners
9. The Lifelong Trail
Boy’s FCF Logbook
Leader’s FCF Logbook