National LEAD Conference
The National LEAD Conference is an annual event for Royal Rangers organizational leaders where the latest program information and updates are announced and where organizational leaders participate in training and leadership development. The next LEAD Conference will take place on March 12-14, 2015 at the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre in Dallas, TX.
LEAD 2015 Information
Registration for the 2015 LEAD Conference is now open. Come join us for another great event at the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre in Dallas, Texas. This years conference will feature our new National Director, Karl Fleig. This year's event will provide workshops and presentations including...
- Corporate worship and prayer
- Ministering effectively at the altars
- Understanding the Holy Spirit and how to receive His gift
- New Junior Training Academy
- New Frontiersmen Camping Fellowship Experiences
- 2014 National FCF Rendezvous Report
- 2016 Camporama Information
- Informative functional breakaways and purposeful regional business sessions
- Meet the New National Director Karl S. Fleig
- Dessert Reception to express appreciation to former National Director, Doug Marsh
- Fun ladies activities with Cindy Fleig (bring your wife!)
- And more!
Register online before January 15th to receive your commemorative pin. Make your hotel reservations by February 8th to receive the special discounted conference rate and amenities. For more information, follow these links:
Airport Shuttle Service
SuperShuttle service is available from DFW or Love Field to Hilton Lincoln Center. Group pricing is $2.00 off one-way or $4.00 off round trip discount. Attendees will receive the discount if reservations are booked online at SuperShuttle.com using this code: YBDUC. The discount is valid between March 6-18, 2015.
- Shuttle Rates -
|One Way||Round Trip|
The Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre in Dallas, TX
LEAD Conference Archive