Emblems & Trademarks Acceptable Use
The Royal Rangers name, group names, logos, emblems, and artwork are registered trademarks or copyrighted properties of the General Council of the Assemblies of God and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Use of this property is limited as described below. In all situations where use meets the following specifications, these items must be represented in their original form and cannot be modified, stylized, changed in any way, or associated with other non-Royal Rangers emblems or organizations.
Acceptable legal uses of the Royal Rangers name, clubs names, logos, emblems, and artwork are limited to:
- Administrative documents and stationary of outposts, districts, and other entities duly involved in the operation of the program. Examples may include letterhead, business cards, and mailing labels.
- Promotional materials relative to a specific event, such as posters, banners, flyers, or newsletters, as well as event-specific salable products such as T-shirts, hats, or coffee mugs. These products must identify the specific event with the date or year. Sales of these items must be limited to the local promotion of the dated event and are not to be sold as an ongoing salable item. Products must also relate to an event for which the product creator was the primary coordinator (i.e. entities may not create products for events other than their own without express permission of the event coordinator).
- Outpost identity items that serve to identify and promote the Royal Rangers program within a specific church. Acceptable uses would include outpost T-shirts or other attire, outpost flags & banners, or the printing of logos on equipment trailers or other gear. All such items must identify the specific outpost and/or church, be produced solely for the use of that church or outpost, and not sold to individuals outside that church.
Under no circumstances may the Royal Rangers name, clubs names, logos, emblems, or artwork be used to produce products available for sale beyond the provisions stated above.
Acceptable legal uses of the Royal Rangers name, clubs names, logos, emblems, and artwork on a website page are limited to the following:
- Use of Royal Rangers name, clubs names, logos, emblems, and artwork on web sites is permitted for the purpose of identifying entities associated with this ministry, or to promote the dated events or functions of this ministry. However, these items may not be used to link to web sites other than the official national Royal Rangers web site or one of it's associated sites. Permission is contingent upon the use of the copyright acknowledgment as stated below.
- Any web page that displays one or more of these items must include the following acknowledgment and copyright notice typically placed at the bottom of the web page.
Acknowledgment and Copyright Notice
The Royal Rangers® name, clubs names, logos, emblems, and artwork are registered trademarks or copyright protected properties. © 2007 by The General Council of the Assemblies of God, 1445 N. Boonville Ave., Springfield, Missouri 65802. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
If uncertainties arise as to whether or not an intended use of a Royal Rangers property qualifies as "acceptable use", please write to: Rights & Permissions, 1445 N. Boonville Ave., Springfield, Missouri 65802 by email ~ firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax ~ 417.863.1874.
Obtaining Emblems, Logos & Artwork
The Royal Rangers emblem, as well as other program artwork, can be found in TRaCclub. If higher resolution images are needed, please contact our Rights & Permissions department at email@example.com.