Join Us in Dallas!
Who could have imagined just one year ago the doors God would open before the church to shape next generation men? Today’s boy will be tomorrow’s husband, father, church, civic, business, and philanthropic leaders. It is our responsibility to guide boys and young men on a journey to godly manhood, to prepare them for their tomorrow—today. Securing the next generation is your charge!
This March Royal Rangers and My Healthy Church are partnering together to offer two conferences in one location:
The first is for Royal Rangers’ organizational leaders—the annual LEAD Conference (March 13-15).
The other is the Mentoring Future Men Conference designed to introduce church leaders and parents interested in mentoring the next generation of men to Royal Rangers’ proven discipleship journey for guys (March 14-15). The conference will feature:
- Dr. Gregg Jantz, author of Raising Boy’s by Design
- Dr. George O. Wood, General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God
- Dr. Alton Garrison, Assistant General Superintendent
- Justin Fennel, Christian Comedian
- Shane and Shane, Christian Artists
- And more,…all designed to inform you, and to inspire you to mentor future men!
The venue is the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre. It all happens next March in Dallas, Texas. Click on the appropriate link below and plan to attend. The lives of future men depend on your courage to act.
See you soon!
Royal Rangers National Director
|Royal Rangers LEAD
Our official ministry partner for ministry to girls